Dive the Philippines.. from close encounters with whalesharks, thresher sharks and thousands of sardines to World War II Wrecks, stunning reef and world class macro life.
For an unforgettable dive holiday that’s hassle free and easy, contact us to plan your next trip!
THE GUIDED TRIPS
Why choose a guided trip with Philippine Dive Holidays?
- Unrivalled experience. With decades of experience diving the Philippines, we help you get the best out of each trip.
- Price. No hidden costs. Price includes air-con accommodation, full board, nitrox dives and all domestic transfers.
- Quality. From first-hand experience, we have selected some of our favourite resorts for the best service and comfort.
- Suitable for all. Each trip is suitable for singles, couples, small groups or dive clubs.
- Hassle Free and Easy. We are on hand to assist guests so leave all the thinking to us and enjoy your holiday!
What is a guided trip?
- Pre-arranged scuba diving holiday packages to the Philippines with an experienced guide.
- Guided by Tony (award winning, underwater videographer with years of experience diving in the Philippines) or Siobhan (scuba diving instructor from the Philippines)
- As your guide we our role is liaison, organizer and general go-to person. We take care of the small things in the background to ensure each trip runs smoothly and everyone gets the very best experience during their trip.
What does the guide trip price typically include?
- 12+ Nights Accommodation – aircon, en-suite and hot/cold shower
- Full Dive Itinerary – 3 or 4 nitrox dives/day
- Full Board – breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Domestic Transfers – land, sea and domestic flights
- Experienced Guide – from arrival to departure from the Philippines
- Full Financial Protection
- ATOL Protection – for trips originating in the UK
What does the guide trip price exclude?
- International flights
- Marine Park Fees (approx PHP400/£7/US$9/day)
- Soft drinks and Alcohol
- Dive Equipment or Torch Hire
- Porter fees and Tips
How do I book on to a guided trip?
- Choose a guided trip from the list on this page.
- Contact us to find out about available numbers.
- Pay a deposit of £100 per person which is fully refundable if the trip does not go ahead.
- Receive invoice via email. Once we have confirmed numbers for each trip, we send you an email invoice with details of the payment schedule.
How many people are required to run a guided trip?
- Typically we require 10 people to run a trip but this may vary.
- We will join individuals, couples or small groups together on one trip as necessary.
Who can book on our guided trips?
- All certified divers welcome! Whether you are a single traveller, couples, families, a small group of friends or a dive club.
- Dive guides will be provided for similar levels of certification, we will arrange for appropriate dive guides.
- For Technical Divers interested in diving technically during their holidays, we can arrange this for you.
How is the diving organised?
- The dive centres plan the dives based on your experience and dive skill level. Please bring your dive certification cards.
- Together with the dive centre, we plan an itinerary that includes the best dive sites for each destination.
- Most groups are a maximum of six people with one dive guide.
- Most dives are boat dives using banka/outrigger boats typically 5-20 minutes from the resort. This means guests are are usually back at the resort in between dives.
- Typically there are 3-4 dives per day. Night Dives are set to depart around dusk.
What can I expect of the dive centre facilities?
- Dive Centre. We have hand picked dive centres/resorts that we’ve personally dived with and are satisfied meet expected safety standards. Dive centres vary in layout, space allocated per diver and facilities available. Our website provides videos for each resort. Do contact us if you have any questions or special requirements.
- Dive Equipment. All dive centres offer dive equipment hire, including torches for night dives. It is best to organise this in advance to ensure sizes are accurate and available prior to arrival. Contact us for any special requirements.
- Education. All dive centres offer courses ranging from Discover Scuba (“try dive”) up to Dive Master. Some offer Instructor Development Courses. There are various ways to start or develop your dive skills. Contact us for details.
- Gear set up. For your first dive you will be expected to assemble your dive gear. For succeeding dives, the dive crew will help you with your equipment, carry the tanks to the boat and change them in between dives.
Can I learn to dive or do courses on a guided trip?
- All resorts offer PADI dive courses.
- Courses can be arrange on most trips, please ask us for details.
What can I expect of the resort facilities and room standards?
- Rooms. All resort rooms are air-con double/twin rooms, with en suite and hot/cold shower facilities unless otherwise specified. Power sockets use 240 Volt. Most resorts provide sachets for tea/coffee making facilities.
- Resort facilities. All resorts have a restaurant and dive centre. Most have a dedicated camera room.
- Meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is included in all trips and may be buffet or ala carte. On occasion, lunch may be served on the dive boat. Guests are treated to a special dinner on the last night.
- Special Dietary Requirements/Allergies. Please let us know if you have special diets or allergies. Some resorts may have limitations in what they are able to provide due to reduced access to certain ingredients.
How are the flights arranged?
- We organise international flight to/from Manila or Cebu International Airports.
- Guests can arrange their own flights, if preferred.
- All UK based flights are ATOL protected.
- We can organise an overnight stay in Manila or Cebu, if required.
CHANGES TO THE TRIP
What if I need to cancel?
- If you need to cancel your trip and you have paid the registration fee of £100, this is fully refundable.
- If you need to cancel a confirmed trip and you have paid your initial deposit or full payment, depending on when you do this in relation to your departure date, you will be refunded the relevant amount.
- Specific cancellation details will be listed on your invoice.
What if we, Philippine Dive Holidays, cancels a trip?
- We endeavor to fill and run all our guided trips.
- If we are unable to reach minimum numbers required we will inform each guest who have the choice of accepting a full refund or transferring to a different trip of a similar value.
Diving; Scuba Trips for Singles, Diving Holidays for Singles, Scuba Diving Singles, trends